Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of any modifications or changes made to the Terms.
1. Intellectual Property
The content, features, and functionality of the Site, including without limitation, texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, and software, are the intellectual property of CaptureCraft or its business partners, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. You are prohibited from using, copying, distributing, or exploiting any part of the Site without prior written permission from CaptureCraft or the respective owners.
2. Acceptable Use
By using the Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in a manner that violates these Terms. You agree not to:
- Engage in any prohibited activities such as hacking, cracking, or transmitting malware;
- Attempt to access any restricted areas of the Site or interfere with its operation;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Use the Site for any purpose that could potentially harm the reputation or interests of CaptureCraft or any third party;
- Post, transmit, or distribute any information, content, or material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Violate any applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights while using the Site.
3. Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by CaptureCraft. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. By accessing any third-party website from the Site, you acknowledge and agree that CaptureCraft shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by such websites. We encourage you to be aware when leaving our Site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any other website that you visit.
4. Limitation of Liability
The Site and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CaptureCraft makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall CaptureCraft or its representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to use the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CaptureCraft, its affiliates, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use, or inability to use the Site;
- Your violation of any term of these Terms;
- Your violation of any third-party rights, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, property, or privacy rights; or
- Any claim that your content caused damage to a third-party.
CaptureCraft reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate fully with CaptureCraft in asserting any available defenses.
7. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of your governing jurisdiction, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within your governing jurisdiction.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions
CaptureCraft reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time without prior notice. By continuing to access or use the Site, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. We encourage you to review this page periodically to stay informed about any changes.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please Contact Us at:
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 27-Aug-2023